Oh, the joys of moving. I think I was very unmotivated with this move, knowing that I was only moving my things over to John's house temporarily. Meaning clothes in piles, bed propped against the wall, and a few weeks of having to dig through everything to find what I need. BUT, it is done, with only a few things left at the old apartment for the time being.
It also probably didn't help that Friday night was a sushi dinner with 25 of our closest friends, then a night on the town. It was also Tulsa Tough, a professional bike race downtown, which was really cool to see. After moving the big stuff on Saturday, the night ended up being a Mexican dinner, a huge margarita, then bed. Finally (!) on Sunday after cleaning all day, Lauren and I called it quits and John and I hit up the park with some pizza.
Now on to the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment