This is what they think I will look like next time they see me. One of the perks of working with creative graphic designers :)
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Change is hard. I remember when I left my first job to move to Tulsa I was so happy. Packing up felt like such a relief and I never looked back. This time is much different. I'm going to miss everyone I work with and the camaraderie and friendship that has came with working at AcrobatAnt.

Everyone has been so supportive of my decision. But packing up my things and writing goodbye emails make it seem real - the scary kind of real. I'm a softy, but all week I've thought "This is the last time I'll walk through these doors. This is the last time I'll check this email account." I know at this point I need to get the show on the road and then I'll be excited for my future. But until then, I'll always have this card to remind me of the Ants:
This is what they think I will look like next time they see me. One of the perks of working with creative graphic designers :)
This is what they think I will look like next time they see me. One of the perks of working with creative graphic designers :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited for you. We hope we get to move there some day.
ReplyDelete